Hawaii, The Aloha State, is the last state, #50!
Fun Fact: The Hawaiian alphabet consists of only twelve letters. The five vowels are A,E, I, O,U. And the seven consonants are H,K,L,M,N,P,W.
This curriculum contains the following:
- Fact File
- Coloring Page
- Fill-it-in visuals
- Symbols drawing page
- Virtual Vacation Report
- Match the places & events with the city Teacher’s answer page
- Famous People information guide & report
- Letter Find page to keep your Preschoolers & Toddlers occupied
- Word Find Teacher’s answer page
- Print handwriting practice
- Cursive handwriting practice
After purchase, you will be given a download link immediately. If you miss the link, you should receive confirmation in your email. If you miss that as well, you can come here and log into “my account” to access all your downloads.